Testing & Analysis
Morrison Engineering utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to continuously improve product design and to provide valuable engineering services to our customers.
Engineering capabilities include:
- Airflow Performance Testing
- Structural Resonance Testing
- Sound Testing
- Dynamic Strain Gage Testing
- 3D Modeling and Prototyping
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Modal Analysis
- CFD Analysis
The computer simulations below represent different types of vibration that could occur with wheels, blowers, or propellers.
Wheel Rocking Mode
Propeller Rocking Mode
Ready To Improve Your Products?